I love a bronzed and defined face, one of my favourites for evenings and really flawless makeup is Benefits Hoola. I think everyone loves this bronzer, mainly because its matte and so blendable. Even my oh so pale self can make it work. It is also great if you want a multi use product, I mainly use it for extra bronzing as it can be a bit heavy for day to day contouring however I sure do love using it when going out at night!!
Here is a picture of the wonder product at its best, it looks crazy amazing. I really was proud of how it turned it out that night ie why there is a picture ha ha.
Hope you all have a lovely Friday, I am off for a meal this evening for my oldest best friends 18th yum yum yum.
Stay Happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment