I am fully ready to leave however and will not struggle to let go it was just emotional to think how many people who I have seen everyday for the past 7 years and those I met the past 2 years will be able over the place come September.
It has been a very tough two years indeed but I am grateful for the challenge it put me through to show me I can handle everything. I have changed so so much and well and truly had an amazing social circle and made so many memories with those it brought me close to.
My school held a BBQ for us and the lads in my year organised a huge football match to commemorate two years together. After my whole gang went down to a local pub, the weather was bliss alcohol flowing and good company resulted in a wonderfully chilled afternoon.
Here's to happy endings.
Stay Happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment