Pages

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Wonder products//

Happy day to you all,

The items I use and will buy again and again and again and again and again... And then all over again.

Lancôme Hypnose Drama Mascara-
This is literally the queen off all mascara. Go. Buy. It. 


Hydrocortisone cream-
This is a WONDER product, my life saviour. I've had acne, I have rosacea, I have eczema, I've basically had it all and that cream is the only one that corrects it all. The dream cream, legit.


Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer- 
Amazing. Literally the cream of the concealer crop. Nothing comes close to the magic of this wonderful beauty item.


Diesel Fuel For Life for her- 
My smell, my thing, basically me in a bottle. So many empty bottles of this lie around in draws and always a new one to continue the irreplaceable epitome of the me scent. 


Simple Cleanser- 
Removes every ounce of makeup and grim without breaking me out. Basically a God sent. 


Nivea Essential Lipbalm-
Because it's the best in the business when it comes to Lipbalm to apply all day long. Girls gotta have soft lips 24/7. 

Nivea essential Lip Butter-
Basically a deep moisturiser for your lips, best bed time remedy. 


Lo'real Paris Thickening shampoo and conditioner- 
If you have very long naturally straight hair like myself you need these two products. It gives life. 
To your hair that is. 


Hope this Wednesday treats you well,
Have a very happy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment