Pages

Sunday, 3 May 2015

Sunday Spend//

ITS SUNDAY!!!!
I had a little shop around after work this afternoon and picked up some lovely things yay. Totally broke my whole 'saving till after exams' goal, I have spoilt myself this week ooopsie. 


H&M-

Black wollen trousers- £14.99
These are soooo itchy to wear but I figure something out because they are so flattering on. 
Sheer cropped top- £6.99 
I brought this two sizes larger because I plan on wearing it off the shoulder with pretty bralettes under, looks lovely the trousers too. 

River Island- 

Long sheer white shirt- £25 
I AM IN LOVE. literally literally in love. This is just the perfect piece for warmer weather, I seriously just adore it. 

Miss Selfridge- 

Black ribbed midy skirt- £12
I adore the fit of these skirts, so flattering. Was in the sale too wooo.

Matalan- 

Black heeled sandals- £20

The prettiest shoes ever ever ever ever!!! I work there so discount made them a little £16. Look so much more!! 

I'm sorry you can't clearly see any of the things but I'm sure I'll post outfit photos wearing all of these. 

Hope you enjoy your long bank holiday weekend if you are here in England, I sure will with my first lie in for ages tomorrow wooo!!! Also feeling very proud to be British with the birth of William and Kate's little princess, to cuuuuute.

Stay happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment