Those places always have the best atmosphere, suspense and excitement mixed with lots of food and alcohol creates a wonderful Saturday night.
I am always a bit worried when it comes to either dog or horse races as they can get really hurt, it can upset me. But where we go the dogs run one race which lasts maybe over a minute at max, they aren't put out if they aren't up to it and if they get hurt they have vets standing by. In 13 races only 1 dog had to be carried off and he turned out okay. They place also heavily back rehoming for retired dogs, I think they're ethical okay.
I won £8.60 as I chose a winning dog, wooooo!
Cute pic of me with my brother and cousin, trick photography looking looking like I have short hair ha ha ha .
Stay Happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment