Pages

Wednesday, 20 May 2015

HD//

So I have been growing my eyebrows for a while and finally was happy enough to go get them HD'd!! It was only my first treatment so will take a few months to establish the wonder brows it is already amazing the difference to my face it makes.

If you are unsure of what is meant by HD brows it's just a combination of tinting, waxing, plucking and threading. You have to get them done every 4 weeks but eventually when mine are fully grown in I will be able to maintain them by myself by just waxing and plucking. 


Already my brows look 10x better but when they're fully grown back and slimmer and more precise they will hopefully make me a lot happier

I am a very self conscious person as I don't have a very high level of confidence in myself and my eyebrows caused me a lot of extra worry so you can understand how excited I am to maybe finally end up content with them, yayay *heart*

Stay happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment