Hello lovely people,
Had a rather rough morning but managing to escape the prison that is sixth form I decided to treat myself by popping into boots so I thought I would share my little purchases!
Not only did they have various offers on but it was triple points as well, what a wonderful surprise woo!! I'm now only 20 boots points of being able to purchase a perfume I'm eyeing up, how annoying.
•No7 Naturally Sunkissed Gradual Body Tan- we all love being a lil fake sometimes but before the full fake tan comes out I like to adjust my paleness gradually so it isn't so obvious how fake my 'natural' tan is ahahah. These were on 2 for £15 instead of around £10 each, love myself the bargains at boots.
• No7 Naturally Sunkissed Gradual Facial Tan- pretty much the same as the above but supposedly less harsh on the skin?? I'm sure I'll put that to the test.
• Benefit Porefessional- I pick this up everyyyy time I am at the till in boots but always put it back so today was the day it was coming home with me. I don't wear foundation on a daily basis for the times I do I have always wanted to try and see if this is as good as everyone says, I'm sure I'll let update you on the progress! This mini was just under £10.
• Seventeen Define and Conquer contour kit- another product I've been meaning to pick up because I usually use Benefit Hoola to contour however sometimes it can be a little to harsh for day to day use so I'm on the hunt for something to fill that gap. It was only £4.99 so a lovely little price for a hopefully lovely little product.
My little beauty binge has certainly picked up my mood along with buying lots of fresh fruit from my favourite little fruit shop.
I hope you are having a wonderful day and remember to stay happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment